RSS

Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas VI

  1. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c or d!

     

    1. Please go to this place if you want to buy some medicine. The place is….
      1. Museum        c. Book store
      2. Library        d. Drugstore
    2. The opposite of North West is….
      1. South east        c. North east
      2. South west        d. West
    3. We go to the….to watch a movie.
      1. Market        c. Bank
      2. Cinema        d. Post office
    4. The opposite of west is….
      1. North        c. East
      2. South        d. South west
    5. It is a….
      1. S-junction
      2. Crossroad
      3. T-junction
      4. Highway
    6. Sinta plants a flower in the….
      1. Kitchen        c. Garage
      2. Bathroom        d. Garden
    7. My hobby is….

      My favorite singer is Agnes Monica.

      1. Dancing        c. Cooking
      2. Singing        d. Camping
    8. I like playing.... I need a racket and shuttle cock to play it.
      1. Badminton        c. Toy car
      2. Kite            d. Football
    9. Rini likes to go to the library at break time. His hobby is….
      1. Dancing        c. Cycling
      2. Swimming        d. Reading
    10. Maria likes to watch Harry Potter. Her hobby is….
      1. Playing kites    c. Watching TV
      2. Gardening        d. Listening to the Radio
    11. What….your hobby?
      1. Am            c. Are
      2. Is            d. Do
    12. Does she like swimming?
      1. Yes, she do        c. No, she do not
      2. Yes, she does    d. No, she does
    13. Intan    : ….Bertha like cooking.

      Ilham    : Yes, she does.

      1. Does        c. Is
      2. Do            d. Are
    14. Dancing….a good hobby.
      1. Have        c. Is
      2. Am            d. Are
    15. My sister….flowers, because her hobby is gardening.
      1. Love        c. Loving
      2. Loveses        d. Loves
    16. He….playing kites.
      1. Like            c. Likes
      2. Liking        d. Likings


 

  1. Amini….in the kitchen now.
    1. Is            c. Are
    2. Am            d. Does
  2. Santi is….a doll in the living room now.
    1. Play            c. Plays
    2. Playing        d. Playings
  3. Farhan….to the swimming pool every Sunday.
    1. Go            c. Goes
    2. Going        d. Goings
  4. My school….very big.
    1. Is            c. Are
    2. Am            d. Have

Dialogue for number 21 to 24!

Rani    : "…. (21)is your hobby, Bima"

Bima    : "My hobby…. (22) playing football."

Rani    : "…. (23) your brother like playing football too?"

Bima    : "…. (24), he does."

Rani    : "Do you like…. (25) stamps."

Bima    : "No, I…. (26) not."

  1. a. Where    b. What    c. When    d. How
  2. a. Is    b. Am    c. Are    d. Have
  3. a. Do    b. Does    c. Have    d. Has
  4. a. Yes    b. No    c. Is    d. Not
  5. a. Collect    b. Collects    c. Collecting    d.Collectings
  6. a. Do    b. Does    c. Is    d. Are

Dialogue for number 27-32!

Danu    : "Dad, I want to buy a….. (27)"

Father    : "…. (28) book."

Danu    : "A story book."

Father    : "You can…. (29) it in smart Book Store."

Danu    : "…. (30) is it Dad?"

Father    : "Just go straight Merapi Street. Then turn right on the first crossroad. Smart Book Store…. (31) on the corner."

Danu    : "OK. I will…. (32) there with Iqbal."

Father    : "Be carefull."

Danu    : "Ok, I will."

  1. a. book    b. books    c. booking    d. bookings
  2. a. when    b. where    c. what    d. how
  3. a. buy    b. buys    c. buying    d. buyings
  4. a. when    b. where    c. what    d. how
  5. a. is    b. am    c. are    d. do
  6. a. go    b. goes    c. going    d. goings
  7. help – need – I – your.
    1. I help your need.    c. I your help need.
    2. I need your help.    d. I need help your.
  8. Is – to – the – museum – the – bank – next.
    1. The museum is the bank next to.
    2. The museum is next the bank to.
    3. The bank is next to the museum.
    4. The bank is next the museum to.
  9. Is – Adi Sucipto – it – street – on.
    1. It is on Adi Sucipto Street.
    2. It is on Street Adi Sucipto.
    3. It Adi Sucipto on Street is.
    4. It Adi Sucipto is on Street.


 


 


 

 

  1. Listen to your teacher and write the missing words!

    At monday ……………………………………… (36), Mirna is going to ……………………………. (37). She will ………………………………………………(38). On Melati ……………………………… (39), she meets a ………………… (40). The man asks her, "Excuse me, can you …………………………… (41) me where the ……………………………………..(42) is?"

    Mirna answers, "………………………………………. (43) on this way, …………………………………(44) at the first corner road. That is Anggrek Street. Go Along Anggrek Street. It is about one hundred meters. The police station is between market and bus station."

    "Thank you very much," the man said.

    "……………………………………………… (45)," Mirna says.

  2. Write the answer based on the text!

    My name is Dinda. I have some hobbies. They are reading, gardening and dancing. I like reading because I can get more knowledge. I read a lot of books such as novel, science book, magazine and so on. My second hobby is is gardening. I like gardening because I like flowers. I like rose, orchid and jasmine. My last hobby is dancing. I join dancing class in my school. Now, I can cance Gambyong and Serimpi. I am very enjoying my hobbies.

    1. Does Dinda have some hobbies?

      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

    2. What are Dinda hobbies?

      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

    3. Does Dinda like reading?

      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

    4. Can Dinda do Serimpi dance?

      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

    5. What kind of books does Dinda have?

      ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS